Monday, November 9, 2009

Phoenix Cute Quotes of the Week

1. (while going poo poo in the potty) After 30 minutes of a productive sit-in, I ask Phoenix if he is done and he replied, "No, Mommy- it's stuck."
(ps. it is all the funnier when you didn't know he knew the word stuck nor how to use it.)

2. (me, climbing on counter to find his allergy medication up high where I may have hidden it) Phoenix with great alarm shouts, "Mommy! No! Be Cawe-foo! Get DOWN! GET DOWN!" I tried to reassure him that I was big and was just trying to get his medicine- to which he just repeated himself and went off on a tangent (unintelligible) with words like, "head" and "fall" hurt".

Josh came in to see what the noise was about, saw me and said, "be careful...get down from there"- and Phoenix looked at him and said (very clearly and seriously) "Thank you, Daddy" (in sweet baby voice).