Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I Got to See Pappa Jack Play Softball

"This is me watching my Pappa Jack play softball for the very first time. He came over and said 'Hey Phoenix' to me before hitting an inside the park home run. He might be old but he can hit the ball far and run fast."

"See I told you he said hello to me. I didn't see him say hello to anyone else before hitting his homer."

"All the rest of these old men are a bit boring to watch when Pappa Jack isn't hitting or talking to me. Daddy could just tie my leash to the fence here and go do something else, but I won't tell him that...yet."

"Me and my Pappa Jack. He came out of the dugout in between innings to come pose for this photo with me. I am sure it will go on his wall of photos at home of him and Gorbachev, Guiliani, Bush, Major and other celebs like me."

"Me and my agent!"